Thursday, 5 February 2009

Interviews, interviews!

Oh my word, I have a second interview! Same job but this time "an informal chat" over coffee! It's 3am and I'm awake here! And now my stomach has kicked in and thinks it's time for a meal. My face keeps yawning but my head is not in agreement! The original interview went well, I did not disgrace myself thankfully, and this is looking like a definite possibility, but that makes it all the more nerve wracking, when you can smell the job, it's nearly ever so close.... And then if I get the job, I'll be even MORE nervous than before! It's new, it's different, I've never done it before - ach! ach! I have to go and find some chocolate......

2 comments:

Flibbertigibbet said...

Is it cheating that I saw your Facebook update and am here to say
CONGRATULATIONS!
:)
Brilliant news!!!!

Carrie said...

Why, thank you, Lovely Lady! :o)