Wednesday, 30 July 2008

Goffy Come Home!!!






So, this is all I've seen of this man for the last 8 weeks! It has felt like 8 years! Well, OK, that's a bit of an exageration.....but you get the picture! He has signed off skype now and is incommunicado until he texts from Ndola and then several hours after that, Johannesberg, and then, thank Gaia, HOME! Home again. He has a nasty habit of getting into the airport before the aeroplane! You think I jest? No, no gentle reader. The plane is due to land at 7.25 and Lo! The Goffman cometh at 7.15! How does he do it? I'm damned if I know, but there he is, as large as life and as cuddly and wonderful as its possible to be after 8 weeks of camming on skype.

But there I shall stop, before I get altogether too gooey and make anyone sick! He he! Just 57 hours to go. Yay!

No comments: