Wednesday, 11 June 2008

Study finished! Exam done!


Oh thank goodness! Three semesters of study, final exam done today. I came out of the exam room feeling as if I'd had a mind wipe! Completely empty! So, I have enjoyed it and have learnt an enormous amount. In fact just about everything I now know about Safety and Health, I have learnt from this course, but I must admit the online process has been extra-ordinarily hard! And although I never say "never" I feel like shouting to the heavens "NEVER AGAIN". This process nearly cost me my sanity at the beginning of the year, I had to fight back. But. I'm done, it's finished and I now have free time again. No more guilt about doing other stuff instead of study. I am going to start painting again, that will be nice! Leisure time. ha ha! Lovely. Watch this space!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done honey, am looking forward to collecting my painting!
xx

Carrie said...

Hmmm....a challenge! Have bought paper, now I have the time to play! Lets see what happens now, no promises though! :o)